[Zope] Confusion over INST_HOME and INSTANCE_HOME

Norman Khine khine@btinternet.com
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:40:28 +0100

Hi Tony,

I am having the same problem, as you describe, see my original post
http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2001-June/093347.html

I was told by Evan @ digicool & 4-am that the INST_HOME was a typo and it
should be INSTANCE_HOME, so perhaps the problem is with 2.3.3

I am using FreeBSD, not that I know if it makes a difference, and was also
following the http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/instancehome how-to.

What confuses me ;^) is that to run zope from single tree with INST_HOME in
the start up works fine, but when I create a start script in the
InstanceHome dir that it fails.

Sorry I can't be of help, but hopefully you would not feel alone, heh?

Regards

Norman