[Zope] BLOB from PotgreSQL on web page

Vid B zoops4@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 19:18:45 -0700 (PDT)

I am using Zope 2.3 and PSQL 7.1  After installing the
adapters Popy and ZPopyDA it has been working very
well.  But I have one concern and one problem.

Problem

I am storing BLOBs in PSQL using lo_import, and
exporting them to the file system using lo_export. But
I cannot figure out how to
display them directly from the database to the web
page.

Concern

What is more efficient? To store files as BLOBs in
PSQL or to store the files to Zope and store link to
the file in PSQL.  Files will be
of different format: jpg, gif, pdf, wpd, doc, ...

Vid