[Zope] Help with iterating thru a list of objects

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario@ita.chalmers.se
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:22:06 +0200

Hello!

I need to display the results of an sql query and I need to compare the
value of field A in the current item with the value of field A in the
previous item, in order to display things correctly.

Doing this in a Python script seems overkill, since I only need to control
the display of things.

I have crancked upp a lot of info in the result of the query for
optimization reasons so changing the query is out of the question.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

/dario

Dario Lopez-Kästen     Systems Developer  Chalmers Univ. of Technology
dario@ita.chalmers.se  ICQ will yield no hits    IT Systems & Services