[Zope] RE: Zope digest, How do you put meta tags in Zope

Rene Pijlman rpijlman@wanadoo.nl
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 23:23:47 +0200

On Sun, 1 Jul 2001 06:32:28 +0930, you wrote:
>I'm a Zope newbie and have built a Zope site but can't=20
>work out how to put meta tags into the head section.=20

Meta tags are nothing special in Zope (although they might be in a
framework that takes care of metadata, such as the CMF). You can print
meta tags in the output, just like you can print any other piece of
HTML.

So go to the DTML method or page template that publishes the HTML
header (<HEAD> section) and add some statements to print the meta
tags. If you don't know anything about this, you should probably look
at the DTML method standard_html_header in the root folder.

Regards,
Ren=E9 Pijlman