[Zope] beginner

Norman Khine khine@btinternet.com
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 23:40:56 +0100

You don't add the Zope Tutorial from the Products Interface, you can add it
once you are in your "root" folder, then from the pull-down menu you will be
able to add the zope tutorial.

The Products, folder is where you add products that are then available, to
the rest of your site.

hth

Norman

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of
Gustavo Vieira Goncalves Coelho Rios
Sent: 30 June 2001 23:09
To: Chris McDonough
Cc: zope@zope.org
Subject: Re: [Zope] beginner

Jesus Christ!

Could not believe it.

I went to the mt local ZopeTutorial
(http://my_fully_qualified_name:8080/HelpSys
.

Then i clicked ZopeTutorial and went to the first lesson:

I got on the another layer:

Lesson 1. "Elvis Lives" Home Page

Zope cannot find the tutorial examples ........ Choose "Zope Tutorial" from
the product add list in the zope .....

Then i logged in as manager and went to Control_Panel/Products/Zope
Tutorial, but i could not see any option to "add" it, i.e., to install it.

May some one makes this clear?

--
A Los Angeles judge ruled that "a citizen may snore with immunity in
his own home, even though he may be in possession of unusual and