[Zope] Adding Zope to Red Carpet

Donald Braman donald.braman@yale.edu
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 01:50:55 -0500

Does this mean that Zope is developing some sort of platform independent
update tool/method? If so, sounds great! If not, then having platform
dependent update tools seems like something to consider, especially if it
just means submitting data about what and where your rpms and tarballs
are. -db

ps. It wouldn't be a problem, it would be a feature! ;-)

[Zope] Adding Zope to Red Carpet
Andy McKay andym@ActiveState.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:21:36 -0800

----

Ah thanks... looking at the Roadmap I believe easier product installation is
definitely needed. Since Red Carpet doesn't seem to be cross-platform it
would cause a problem for non-Linux users...
--
  Andy McKay.