[Zope] Add Python Product Tutorial to Zope book?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 08:24:30 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, it won't go in the book.

Before you ask why, let me tell you that I will be making a suprise
announcement at the conference next week that will make you very happy in
this regard.

Stay tuned.

-Michel