[Zope] Quickstart needs updating!

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 11:31:47 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, Joel Burton wrote:

> >   "An exiting new development being worked on for Zope is The Lever... "
> >
> >   (I have been working with Zope for well over a year and
> >    still don't know what THIS is....)
>
> Yeeps. Never heard of it.

"The Lever" is the same thing as a ZClass factory.  In fact, the last
chapter of the Zope book explains how you can use factories to create
pre-fab templates from regular Zope objects as well as from
ZClasses.  That's the lever.

http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/ZB/CustomZopeObjects.dtml

Tabula became ZTables, which is the genetic predecessor of ZCatalog.

Quickstart Really Needs to Get Axed.

-Michel