[Zope] Creating instance in current folder

Bodo Bauer bb@bb-zone.com
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 18:39:05 -0800

Hi,

I'd like to create a TinyTable using DTML in the current folder and am
not quite successful. The table gets created, but in the parent directory.

I have a Zclass with a dtml-method which test the existence of the table
and if it's not there already it's supposed to create it. Note that this
of cource happends in the instance of this class. Everyhting seems fine,
exept tht fact that the table isn't create where I want it to.

Here is the code I use:

<dtml-if xref_table>
 UPDATE<P>
 <dtml-with xref_table>
   <dtml-call "delAllRows()">
 </dtml-with>
<dtml-else>
  NEW!<P>
  <dtml-call "manage_addTinyTablePlus('xref_table', 'xref', 'label number url type')">
</dtml-if>

... more stuffi ...

I tried several permutations of PARENTS[?].manage_addTInyTablePlus(...),
but I never got it to create the table in the current directory.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,
	BB
--