[Zope] setting properties - some basic questions

Andrew Williams ajwms91@hotmail.com
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 08:43:39 -0500

Jason:

I would suggest taking a look at the following:

The Zope Book:
http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/ZB

Dieter's excellent Zope Book (Chapter 3):
http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope/book/chap3.html

HowTo:  Advanced DTML Techniques:
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/How-To/AdvancedDTML

and finally...

HowTo:  The DTML NameSpace HowTo:
http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/HowTos/NameSpaceHow-To

Those are all good questions; however I think you will be able to find all
of the answers you need at the above links.

I also think you will get a better fundamental understanding of how Zope
works and the various mechanisms/ways to go about programming in Zope after
reading the above material.

I'm certainly not trying to steer you away from asking questions to the
mailing list; sometimes it is easier and quicker to point to documentation
rather than give a cursory answer.

Hope this helps,

Andrew Williams