[Zope] TextImage , PIL installation troubles

Fred Yankowski fred@ontosys.com
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 12:12:09 -0600

To use PIL with ExtFile (ExtImage, actually) I installed the PIL code
in e:/program files/zopehome/bin/lib/site-python/ and then created a
PIL.pth file in the bin/ folder with the following contents:

	e:/program files/zopehome/bin/lib/site-python
	e:/program files/zopehome/bin/lib/site-python/PIL

The two directory entries were needed because some code accesses the
Image module as 'PIL.Image' and other as just 'Image', if I recall
correctly.

--
Fred Yankowski           fred@OntoSys.com      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370