[Zope] LocalFS and html quoting

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 15:43:25 -0500

I'm trying to include a specific LocalFS file into a dtml document, but it
is getting html quoted.  Also, it seems that Jonothan Farr's how-to is
either wrong, or I don't know what I'm doing.  Including the contents with
the 'data' property does not work (I get an attribute error).

My LocalFS object is called lfs, and I'm including the contents using the
following (where string Filename contains the file name in the articles
subdirectory):

<dtml-in "lfs['articles'].fileValues(Filename)">
<dtml-var getObject>
</dtml-in>

I've tried sequence-item (which just gives me the Local File object
instance), and various other things (including just plain <dtml-var
lfs['articles']['thefile.html']">, but it's always quoted.

Any hints on getting it included without html quoting?

Thanks!

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com