[Zope] iteration

Alex Verstraeten alex@quad.com.ar
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 00:48:00 -0300

I'm trying to port a very small portion of a php script i used to have.
the concept is quite easy, but I dont see how to accomplish it at zope.

let' see if anyone can understand this php code and tell me which function
at zope may I use for it:

print "<table>";
print "<tr>";
while ($item = current($array))
{
   for ($n=0 ;$n<3;$n++)
   {
      print "<td>$item</td>";
      next($array);
   }
   print "</tr>";
}
print "</table>";

what this code does is to print all the contents of an array in a table of 3
columns, using a cell for each element. I'm trying to do this same thing but
using a <dtml-in expr="objectValues('Folder')"> instead of the array.

Can someone provide a dtml sample on how to do this?

Thank you so much, (and sorry for the offtopic code)

Alex