[Zope] javascript space separated text

Alex Finck alex.finck@epigenomics.com
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 14:02:07 +0100

Hello,

I am currently trying to pass a parameter to a dtml document
from a source dtml document which contains a javascript method
which in turn does the parameter passing.

The parameter I am trying to pass is a string entered by the
user. Everything is fine when the parameter is one single word
but when the user enters a space inside the string, everything
changes. I get in the recipient dtml document only the first
word, no matter what I try.

I tried using a simple form, submitted without javascript and it
works all well: I get all the space separated string. So here is
my question: is that a bug or something?

Alex.
--
Alex Finck

Epigenomics AG          www.epigenomics.com           Kastanienallee 24
+493024345364                                              10435 Berlin