[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Dtml-Contract 2nd try

ender kthangavelu@earthlink.net
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 14:24:45 -0800

i was trying to demonstrate dtml-contract today (@ipc9) when i realized my
release yesterday was broken because of a last minute change... so here's my
second attempt.

http://www.zope.org/Members/k_vertigo/ZopeProducts/PageContract

and the changelog

second public release 3/7/01:
    - fixed idiotic last minute change to last release, which prevented
      error handlers from working, doh:(
    - fixed broken installation because of... of ... a tab error....
    - after a brief talk with jim fulton at ipc9 i realized that despite my
informal tests that closing the response seemed to stop processing, the only
way to be sure to stop it is to raise an error. dtml-return defines an
undocumented error class which is handled specially and is appropiate for
this use. thanks jim.
    - set content-type on response to text/html (later versions will have a
tag option) this prevented some browsers (at least on kde's konqueror) from
always rendering properly.

kapil thangavelu