[Zope] Solved: How to get the url without the domain...

Ausum augusto@artlover.com
Wed, 07 Mar 2001 09:38:16 -0500

No, Evan. I didn't and now I'm glad you've mentioned it. From now on I'll look
for documentation within the methods at the python modules. The answer was at
Application.py all the time. :)

Now about urls parsed through getpath and <dtml-in>, and after looking at its
correspondant Zcatalog.py module (where it isn't defined a "relative"
argument), the remaining question would be this: Is there a short way to do the
same thing, when using Zcatalog?

Thanks a lot,

Ausum