[Zope] Methods to connect Linux Zope to ODBC database

Loren Stafford lstafford@morphics.com
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 14:49:53 -0800

What I did in a similar situation was to install a "slave" Zope instance on
the PC with the database (or on any PC machine on the same network) and
access the database thru Windows ODBC drivers. Then the main Zope server
uses RPC (Client.py, XML-RPC, ...) to get the data from the "slave" server.
Not elegant, but it works.

-- Loren