[Zope] Re: Zope training in NW-Europe?

Mark Pratt mpratt@beehive.de
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 09:21:09 +0100 (CET)

Hello all,

Since there seems to be some confusion about the Zope education and training
services offered by beehive --- I'd like give some answers and resolve any
confusion.

We have a division within our company called "Education & Publishing".
this division publishes:

- Zope electronic books (ebooks)
- regular (print) books in cooperation with several publishing houses
  in the U.S.A. and Europe (coming soon!)
- teaches Zope Courses

While our ebooks are "training materials" these have nothing to do with the
materials which are part of our Zope courses.

(DISCLAIMER: We do usually give course participants a printed copy of a related
beehive ebook for free --- but not because it is part of a course)

We *do not* sell our course material. This is really a quality issue --- each
course is a major investment on our part and we want to make sure that this
hard work isn't comprimised by an instructor who has not been trained to
properly teach our courses.

During the month of April we will release additional information about
beehive Zope Courses.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mark

mark pratt  (managing director) 	mark@beehive.de
beehive elektronische medien GmbH       http://www.beehive.de
phone: +49 30 847-82 0                  fax: +49 30 847-82 299