[Zope] Telnet to Port 8080

karthick ramanarayanan karthick@pepco.no
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 13:25:41 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
 The telnet worked with 2 Enter keystrokes,which was anytime simpler than
the Host and the connection information with HTTP/1.1.
But how do I pass on the Authentication Header information also along with
the GET request.
Is there a way out.I need to fetch the source,from my program
to create a local cache and to do some HTML parsing.
Bye,
A.R.Karthick(A.R.K)