[Zope] Creating static pages with Zope

Paul Browning paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 15:34:19 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

On Fri, 9 Mar 2001 16:21:32 +0100 Jan Huss <huss@webagency.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I read throw the documantation of Zope for some hours and I am very interested
> in using it but therefore I want to now if there is a chance to create static
> html-pages out of Zope and save them in a directory.
>
> Can anybody tell me if this is possible.

Jan:

No problem - add a DTML Document and you're there. The biggest problem
that then confronts you is which method to choose to edit it. Using
the text-area box from the management screen is the default but
a bit tiresome after a while. There are many options to chose from.

Netscape Composer works very well if you are not worried about
dtml tags.

Paul

--
 The Library, Tyndall Avenue, Univ. of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TJ, UK
     E-mail: paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk  URL: http://www.bris.ac.uk/