[Zope] externalmount & zeo voodoo

Bak @ kedai kedai@kedai.com.my
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 15:51:47 +0800

>BerkeleyStorage won't help with conflict errors (you will get the same as
>under filestorage).  It only prevents database growth in comparison with
>filestorage.

i thought Conflict Errors are inherent to ZODB.  but i guessed i'm wrong.
it's Zope.

how can we minimized Conflict Errors?  my site will soon be more write
intensive; ie more user interactions with polls, comments, etc.  at the
current rate, zope dies/restarts as and when it feels like.  use SQL as the
backend?

>Hopefully soon I am going to try to get a new coresessiontracking release
>out.  I am not working next week, but hopefully sometime in the next couple
>weeks.
have a nice vacation!