[Zope] RE: probably stupid: changing zstylesheet properties through dtml

Adrian Hungate adrian@haqa.clara.net
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 17:07:37 -0000

Hmmm... assuming that your ZStyleSheet is called css_content and your
ZSSRule is called Body, what you have should work. I simply inherit from
PropertyManager.

The following code just worked for me in a trivial ZStyleSheet

<dtml-var "css_content.dump(REQUEST)">
<dtml-call
"css_content.Body.background.manage_changeProperties({'value':'#00cc00'})">
<dtml-var "css_content.dump(REQUEST)">

(The call to dump just displays the browser settings etc. for each node in
the tree.)

Adrian...