[Zope] addUser

Joel Burton jburton@scw.org
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:04:16 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Paz wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been surfing around the .py's trying to find a way to add a user via
> dtml... Am I barking up a non-existant tree?
>
> I see alot of _addUser, doAddUser, manage_users.addUser, but nothing seems
> to work. Is there a method I can call?
>
> Thanks for input as always, I hold my wine glass up to you...
> Paz

It's always a good idea to check the source HTML for the management
interface for questions like these. Through the interface, go to your
acl_users folder, add a user, and examine how that form works.

It looks to me like you need to call manage_users with certain values set.

HTH and thanks for the wine,

--
Joel Burton   <jburton@scw.org>