[Zope] FTDraw

Paz paz@chello.nl
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:30:40 +0100

Hi,

As per Jim's non-related email regarding Zope installs, I class myself as
uber-idiot...

Im trying to get FTDraw running, and YES, I can read... I obtained all of
the dependant modules.... Fine. Put them all in the /bin/something
directory. Start Zope in debug mode. Get:

ERROR: Cannot find Image module...

Hmm... I thought I covered that. Okay, maybe it cant find it... Lets try
moving it to the /lib/python/products directory...

ERROR: Cannot find PIL.Image module

Grrr.... Fine... At least the error message is different... Progress by Old
Bell's standard. Lets check it out.. Um....
/lib/python/Products/PIL/Image.py.... Duh... can the compiler read or has
the third bottle of wine FUBAR'd me?

Guess its time to goto bed. Perhaps while Im sleeping in the rainy
Netherlands, some of my hardowrking American compatriots still at their
desks can tell me how stupid I am that I missed one small factor like 'the
documentation doesnt account that you are on 2.3.0 Zope and you need to
do.....'

KONK!  ZzzzZZZzzzzzzz,

Paz