[Zope] dtml-tree: Folder listing from different area(s)

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:57:42 +0100 (CET)

sbabu@tnc.org writes:
 > ... dtml-tree expansion lacks parameters ...
 > Now it all works fine initially. When the + sign
 > is clicked to expand a folder, the BASEURL is
 > not passed forward to the resulting display. That
 > causes an error. I'm now passing BASEURL as a session
 > variable, which I think is an ugly solution.
A recent extension to "dtml-tree", the attribute "urlparam",
was a bit short sighted.
It allows you to extend the URL's query string.
But unfornately only by a constant...

I fear, if you are not prepared to patch the dtml-tree
source, you must stick with your session (or cookie) solution...

Dieter