[Zope] Limiting depth on object creation

Darin Lee LEEDM@state.mi.us
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:50:47 -0500

Zopisitas,

I am building a threaded discussion product which integrates with a news =
article product I recently wrote. Inside of the article (folderish Zclass) =
I would like to allow my users to post "reponses." Where I am running into =
problems is that I would like to limit my "reply-to" depth to only three =
levels.=20

In other words, I would like to limit a user to only adding three =
subdirectories in a directory, or 3 folderish objects (responses) beneath =
a single folderish object (discussion folder). Is there an easy way to =
check for this? How does one accomplish this in zope?

Thanks in advance,
-Darin Lee