[Zope] FTDraw

Paz paz@chello.nl
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 07:26:15 +0100

oops. I keep forgetting Reply All

-----Original Message-----
From: Paz [mailto:paz@chello.nl]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 7:26 AM
To: Dieter Maurer
Subject: RE: [Zope] FTDraw

Thanks for the tip Dieter, but indeed, the __init__.py is there.

However, you say that the _init_ is necessary. Is this more of a zope thing?
It says in the PIL docs for the latest, that the PIL.pth is the
all-important package identifier. I tried moving it around, also with no
avail. What gets me confused is when PIL in in the products area, the
message is:

(when PIL is in /Products/PIL)
Cannot import Products.TextImage
yadda yadda..
No module named PIL.Image

(when PIL is in /bin/PIL)
Cannot import Products.TextImage
yadda yadda..
No module named Image

Is it me or is the compiler decreeing that it finds it but its being
stubborn?

Pil is being a pill...
Paz

(now ignoring PIL and checking into TextImage and FTDraw stuff to see if its
updated or something)