[Zope] ZMySQLDA cannot find _mysql

Paul Zwarts paul.zwarts@oratrix.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:17:48 +0100

Hi Joshua,

You say its in your python dir, but do you mean your zope/bin/ dir or
/lib/python/ dir...? Your MysqlDA stuff should be in the products directory and
the _mysql stuff to go in the /bin/lib directory. This should work.... It took
me ages to get through all of the confusion about it. But thats why there lives
a certain creature whose name is 'tech writer', and note that it doesnt have
anything to do with 'developer' for specific reasons... Developers suck at
taking their heads out of the clouds to pretend to be someone else who doesnt
have their brain ; _)

Cheers,
Paz