AW: [Zope] Installation Probs

Marc Fischer marcbpc@gmx.de
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 12:13:24 +0100

Hi,

I just tried to uninstall Zope one more time including the reg entries.
(those i have found)
But after the new installation nothing has changed. Just the same things to
see :-(
I tried to  delete the following reg key but without success:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_ZOPESERVER
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Enum\Root\LEGACY_ZOPESERVER
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Enum\Root\LEGACY_ZOPESERVER

Could someone tell me what they mean, or how to delete. I was not allowed to
do it.

Perhaps you could tell me exactly which reg entries I have to delete. So far
your tip sounds really good.

Chris: I tried it on win 98 on the same PC and it works really fine :-)

Marc