[Zope] Design Patterns

Ben Ocean zope@thewebsons.com
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 14:07:32 -0800

Hi;
I'm new to Zope and Design Patterns, but I notice some wonderful
similarities between the two. Can someone please help me to understand
which design patterns Zope has laid into its architecture and where? The
reason for my question is specifically because of the *Factory* method. Is
this a straight *Factory Method* as outlined in the GoF book, or is it an
*Abstract Factory*? Are Abstract Factories built into Zope's architecture?
How about other creational methods, such as Prototype and Builder? How
about Behavioral Methods and Structural Methods?
TIA,
BenO