[Zope] Zope not updating Control_Panel/Products?

bak (kedai) bak@nstp.com.my
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 09:27:09 +0800

On Monday 19 March 2001 04:56, Cees de Groot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with a Zope-2.3.0 installation (running with ZEO): when I
> add products to the Products/ directory, Zope does initialize them, but
> they are not added to Control_Panel/Products and therefore you cannot
> create new instances of the classes contained in the products.

not sure whether this is the problem, but you should *not* define ZEO_CLIENTS
when starting after installing the new product(s).  then only will the
products be available. i think this is solved in 2.3.0b1