[Zope] Loginmanager questions

Alex Verstraeten alex@quad.com.ar
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 04:29:14 -0300

for those who have tried loginmanager:

I've been trying to install and use loginmanager but it seems too
complicated and undocumented (zope 2.3.0, python 1.5.2) I've followed some
SQL/LoginManager howto without success, but before trying to get this
working, I'd like to know some more about login manager

if I do select a folder : security: add role , will that role get added to
the loginmanager user source or do I have to map roles manually?

can I add users, change passwords, etc, the way I currently do ? (select
acl_users folder, click "add" or "delete" button, select a user, and change
its password, etc)

I mean, can a acl_users folder with loginmanager act the same way it does
now (except that will authenticate with a form, and storing users on a SQL)

please let me know  if you know any documentation other than reading the
loginmanager source code (which is not my idea at all)

Thanks

Alex