[Zope] Keep track of language.

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 16:21:32 +0100

Hi Dimitris,

instead of using the toplevel domain-name, you schould look at the
accept-language header from the browser. Did you think of the users
neither using a .de or .gr domain provider? E.g. aol.com...

Additionally, no flag is needed. (Only if you tell your users, how
they can make the setting in their browsers the first time)

May advice is further, create only folders and methods like /en /gr
etc in them. the acquired index_html can make the choice and all
links direct to the folder /

Regards
Tino