[Zope] why does manage_addDocument give me a method?

Jérôme Loisel jerome@levinux.org
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:38:32 -0500

Bernd Worsch -- Lundi 19 Mars 2001 11:12:
> Another thing that seems strange to me:
>
> When calling
>
>   <dtml-with SomeFolder>
>     <dtml-call expr="manage_addDocument('SomeDocument','')">
>   </dtml-with>
>
> i get a dtml-method called SomeDocument instead of a dtml-document!!
>
> Is this behaviour ok? If yes how can i get documents?
>
> Thanks
> Bernd

I get the same behavior. Zope bug or documentation bug... I use
manage_addDTMLDocument, which is not documented, but works.

Can anyone can update the docs on that? I had to look around for a bit before
figuring it out, and I can see I'm not the only one.

Cheers,

Jérôme

--
Jérôme Loisel
Lévinux: GNU/Linux dans les communautés à Lévis