[Zope] why does manage_addDocument give me a method?

Bernd Worsch Bernd Worsch <bernd.worsch@frontsite.de>
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:03:05 +0100

On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 11:38:32AM -0500, J=E9r=F4me Loisel wrote:
>=20
> I get the same behavior. Zope bug or documentation bug... I use=20
> manage_addDTMLDocument, which is not documented, but works.
>=20
> Can anyone can update the docs on that? I had to look around for a bit =
before=20
> figuring it out, and I can see I'm not the only one.
>=20
> Cheers,
>=20
> J=E9r=F4me
>=20

Hey, thanks a lot! It really seems to be a documentation bug. At least
manage_addDTMLDocument doesn't show up in the online help of my zope 2.3.

Maybe i should switch to using Zope Quick Reference.=20
Version 0.9 mentions both flavours.

This will do fine for now! Does anybody know how to add zwiki pages, btw?
It should be something with manage_addZWikiPage but i don't know what
to call it on.

Have Fun!
Bernd

--=20