[Zope] some confusion on ftp security.

Patrick patrick@eahd.or.ug
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:34:39 +0300 (EAT)

I was just wondering if there is a separate config file for the Medusa FTP
server because it alows anonymous logins even when I have used the zope
management interface to create a user say fgh who has the rights that
would usually be given to the anonymous group. I even defined a matching
group fgh and removed all rights from the anonymous group.
	The advantage is that the user can not see list or download any
files but I was just suggesting that the user does not get a login prompt
at all in the first place incase this user manages to find some way of
exploiting the system.... (or have I missed something)

Thanks.
Patrick