[Zope] Upgrade python product from Zope2.1.6 to Zope2.3.0 problem

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:11:04 -0500

Petr Knapek wrote:
> My product is properly installed in Zope (I can see it) but when i try
> to add an instance of my product into the Zope, an error is raised.
>
>   File /usr/local/Zope-2.3.0-src/lib/python/Products/LDAPAdapter/LDAPAdapter.py, line 467, in manage_edit
>     (Object: RoleManager)

The problem is likely located near line 467 of LDAPAdapter.py.  It is
apparently invoking an HTMLFile or DTMLFile with syntax that doesn't fit
Zope 2.3.x.  I can't say much more without looking at the source.

Shane