[Zope] SiteSummary

Muhammad Jahanzeb jahanzeb@bigfoot.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:22:44 +0500

To all Respected readers,

This mail is to query about a very useful product, namely SiteSummary. Its
gets untar into a file 'SiteSumaary ' without the 'Zexp' extension. The
Installation instructions says that you have to import the file in Zope.
Zope gives an error that it has an invalid export header. I have tried to
rename the file with the zexp extension but the error has remained the same.
I have already been using the feedback form on the sitesummary page, but
havent received any replies. If anybody can help me on this issue, I would
be very grateful.

-Thanks.