[Zope] Install Apache Problem

Glenn Emery gemery@uswest.net
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:08:00 -0700

Good Day,

I have recently installed Zope-2.3.0-1.i386.rpm and
Zope-pcgi-2.3.0-1.i386.rpm on RedHat 7 with Apache 1.3.12 and have a problem
with reaching my server and get an
"Zope Error
Resource not found
Sorry, the requested Zope resource does not exist.
Check the URL and try again.

Troubleshooting Suggestions
The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.
If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience."

I'm trying to find what is causing this but there is no entry in my log
file.....Please help?

Thank You,

Glenn Emery