[Zope] newbie can't log out of zope manager?

Peter J. MASON peter.mason@retriever.com.au
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 15:08:13 +1100

"M. Adam Kendall" wrote:

> Peter,
> This is not a "problem" but it's an artifact of doing a logout .. Simply login as your newly created
> user and away
> you go..

OK, I understand. Thanks for the prompt response ... and the patience
so now I'm not convinced the new user is being created properly
(perhaps?).
It shows up amidst the acl_users folder(?) but when I attempt to login
as the new user, with the password assigned on creation, I get the auth
failure message.

--
Peter J. MASON, Principal Software Engineer
Retriever Communications Pty Ltd