[Zope] newbie can't log out of zope manager?

M. Adam Kendall mak@kha0s.org
23 Mar 2001 00:07:41 -0500

Personally, since I do most of my management as the same user most of
the
time, I really don't have a need to change what user I'm logged in as..
if I do,
I usually just shut down the browser and restart.  Can be a pain, but
like I said,
I really don't have to do that often, so it works for me..  There was a
trick
using <dtml-raise Unauthorized></dtml-raise> that has been mentioned on
the
mailing list before, but I've never really tried it.. might want to
search through
the mailing list archives for that solution..