[Zope] dtml-with this only broken?

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:47:18 -0500

Ok... I think I might understand now, but what do you mean by this?  What is
it almost unusable?

"Note
I was tempted to use the only argument to achieve this. However, this
argument is almost unusable. You probably should forget about it."

Is it true, then, that even though this() is the only namespace in the
stack, acquisition is still effective and thus my attribute is still being
acquired?  If this is the case, is there a simple way to use dtml-with and
get only this() without acquisition?

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com