[Zope] Tree and batching.

ghaley@mail.venaca.com ghaley@mail.venaca.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:00:54 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I am getting ready to try to tackle this.  I want to set up a tree
structure that will batch the contents of each branch.  i did searches on
zope.org, google.com and got individual pointers to either tree or batch
but not for both.  since it seems a particularly valuable feature (when a
branch can contain hundreds of items), i thought it might have been
tackled by someone already.

so, if anyone knows where the appropriate documentation, how-to, helpful
note might be, please let me know.

if this has not been done yet, is it something that will require revising
the source code?

is it impossible, e.g., due to an inherent incompatibility for tree and
batch to coexist?

Thanks.

ciao!
greg.