[Zope] integration w/ Lotus Notes

Sundar Narasimhan sundar@ascent.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:03:22 -0500

   You'd be surprised how many people in the Zope world came from Notes/Domino
   :-)

   "connecting a Zope app. to Lotus Notes" can cover whole range of things.
   We've got Zope and Domino working together in a single system, in a variety
   of ways. What is the specific problem you are trying to solve?
Actually, I'm trying to see if I can avoid Domino altogether! :)
(i.e. is there a way I can create a session, connect to a Notes
database, and read/write stuff from it?)

I presume from your reply that the answer is "yes, of course". I'll go
read the "connecting a zope app. to Lotus Notes" -- I searched for
"Lotus Notes" on the zope.org site and didn't find anything
relevant.. do you know where this document might be?

Thanks.