[Zope] A typical Zope problem

M. Adam Kendall mak@kha0s.org
27 Mar 2001 12:22:19 -0500

On 27 Mar 2001 10:34:35 -0500, John R. Daily wrote:

> Er, not necessarily. Certainly, the mailing list is far superior to
> the IRC channel; I've never seen a question answered there.

Are you sure you've been in the IRC channel?  I don't want to sound
demeaning here,
but questions are answered all the time, and in a quite timely manner
most times.  If
you received no response, I either assume you weren't where you thought
you were,
you only stuck around a matter of minutes, or that no one was around to
answer due
to timezone issues.

For those wondering, just where IS this IRC channel:
Server: irc.openprojects.net
Channel: #zope

--Adam
DaJoker @ #zope