[Zope] How do I get a string value of a DateTime object, in a given format

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:30:42 -0500

I'm just learining this, but here's how you do it with Python (pasted in
from an interactive session)... so maybe some expert can show you how to for
this into DTML:

>>> import string
>>> date="01/02/2001"
>>> datelist=[]