[Zope] ZMySQLDA connection error when adding

Gitte Wange gitte@babytux.dk
28 Mar 2001 16:28:00 +0200

I appreciate all the help I - so far - have gotten from this list. When
you start using a new system as complex as Zope, there will always be
some start problems.

I still have a lot of questions, but I am not sure people on this list
would like to see more postings from me.=F8

Have you ever concidered making a newbie-list ?

Regards,
Gitte

On 28 Mar 2001 06:22:10 -0800, sam gendler wrote:
> Poor Gitte. I counted 20 emails between downloading Zope and posting a
> message saying that everything was working and a mysql connection was
> working. I don't know if that is the common experience, as I had fewer
> problems when I recently came back to Zope, but it is pretty bad,
> nonetheless.  We obviously have a ways to go with the usability thing. =
It is