[Zope] 401 Error with WebDAV and GoLive on 2.3.0 (actually, 2.3.0-4/Debi an)

Wed, 28 Mar 2001 09:57:09 -0800

While I realize this might be a Debian packaging issue, I wanted to see if
anybody has had this problem: GoLive can't synchronize (write-over) a
document; I get a 401 Error.  I don't have this problem with a 2.3.0 Solaris
install or a 2.2.1 install on my development (Linux) box, so I assume that
either: a hotfix applied as part of the Debian package caused this problem
or GoLive doesn't like the non-standard port (9673).  I adjusted the port to
8080 when starting zope, and still no Luck, so I don't think it is GoLive.

So, perhaps, it seems that either a security hotfix applied broke the WebDAV
connectivity, or there is something non-standard about the Debian packages
that is making this not work...  Anyone else out there having this problem,
with the Debian packages or otherwise? Any ideas as to what might be going
on?

Thanks,
Sean

Sean Upton