[Zope] Debugging MySQLDA

sam gendler sgendler@akamai.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 20:01:48 -0800

Not really, but MySQL provides lots of debugging features.  You can enable the
logging of all requests, so will see if your queries are reaching the database.
You can execute the same query from the mysql shell, which will allow you to see
if the query does return any results.  Check out the mysql documentation for more
details.