[Zope] folders recursively

Petr Knapek knapek@knapek.pvt.net
29 Mar 2001 17:46:38 +0200

@niil.at> said:
Hi Peter,=20

    PS> On 29 Mar 2001, Petr Knapek wrote:
    >> Hi Zopists,
    >>=20
    >> I would like to call some DTML method on all Folders in my ZODB.
    >> I think the best way should be recursion but I do not know how to
    >> do it in DTML.
    >>=20
    >> Please, can you help me, or do you know any HOW-TO etc? I have
    >> found nothing.
    >>=20
    >> Petr
    >>=20
    >> PS I need it for Zope 2.1.6 and 2.3.0 also

    PS> maybe

    PS>   http://www.zope.org/Members/sabaini/recursionminihowto

I have tried it and after watching it I had the same idea. I have
created DTML method called 'recursion' with this body:

<dtml-in "objectItems(['Folder'])">
  <dtml-with sequence-item>
    <dtml-var id>
    <dtml-var recursion>
  </dtml-with>
</dtml-in>

But when I call it (on Zope 2.1.6 on Debian Linux), a Zope error is rai=
sed.=20

Zope Error

          Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.=
=20

          Error Type: ValueError
          Error Value: Invalid Header (0): a b c aa=20

Peter, do you know what does it mean.  I have not test it on 2.3.0

Thank you, Petr

--=20
Petr Kn=E1pek
NEXTRA Czech Republic, s.r.o., Hlinky 114, 603 00 Brno, Czech Republic
e-mail: mailto:petr.knapek@nextra.cz
tel:+420-5-43 554 150
FAX:+420-5-43 554 214